Hygiene and Protection Concept
Safe Entry to the event
- Entry will only be granted to persons who can prove that they have been vaccinated, have recovered or have tested negative within the last 24 hours (3G principle). We are implementing the admission concept with the service provider Aditus and its reliable G³ Fast Lane System.
- Hall 7 will be used as the entrance area to ensure sufficient distances.
- Participation in the EUHA Industry Exhibition and Congress is subject to prior individual electronic registration.
- The safe entry system makes it possible to track in real time at any time who was in the exhibition hall or Congress and at what time.
- Exhibitors are required to document their stand visitors using the LUCA app. Further information will be provided by the organiser in advance.
Exhibition Hall 6
- Exhibition Hall 6 has been designed with the highest possible level of infection control in mind.
- The total area is 15,000m² – this means that the current requirements of at least 4m² of space per person can be met very well.
- The visitors are distributed between the exhibition hall AND the congress
- Hall aisles are exceptionally wide, at least 4.5m, to avoid unnecessary pedestrian traffic. Most of the aisles are even significantly wider.
- Entrance and exit of the exhibition hall are separated locally, so that meeting traffic is also avoided here.
- For the current catalogue of measures and the requirements for stand construction and the fair, click here:
- Disinfection dispensers will be installed at all central junctions.
- Multilingual signs will inform participants of the applicable hygiene protection measures.
- Haptic contact points and surfaces are avoided as far as possible and disinfected regularly.
- Furthermore, the general rules for hygiene and distancing should be followed:
Visitors/exhibitors who do not have a complete vaccination or convalescence certificate must carry out a PCR or antigen test within 24 hours before entering the exhibition grounds and the event and document the negative result at the entrance.
The test must be repeated accordingly in the case of a congress/trade fair visit lasting several days, as it must not be older than 24 h in each case.