Data protection statement
The following data protection information provides an overview, how your data will be collected and processed. The complete details can be taken from the extended version of our Datenschutzhinweise (Data protection information).
Which data will we collect from you?
Technical characteristics: We shall capture the domain name or the IP address of your computer, the client’s file inquiry (file name and URL), the http answer code and the Website from which you visit us.
We shall collect your contact data, i.e. your name(s) and your e-mail address as well as your phone number.
How do we collect your data?
We shall automatically collect the data generated during a visit to our Website. Otherwise, we shall only capture data which you entered yourself on our Website or as a result of cookies being used.
What do we use your data for?
- for the technical administration the Website and for making it available
- for generating anonymous usage profiles which we use for advertising and market research purposes, unless you object to it
- so that you can register with us
- so that we can get in touch with you
In some cases, we commission business partners to process data for purposes required by law. However, we shall remain fully responsible for the data processing in our capacity as data controller.
What rights do you have?
- right to information
2. right to erasure
3. right to rectification
- right to restriction of processing
- right to data portability
- right to revoke the declaration of consent
7. right to object
You can also send your request directly to us under email@example.com.